Blessing be Upon youall on this Sabbath day 06/03/21here in...

1. 247 Posts.

Blessing be Upon youall on this Sabbath day 06/03/21

here in Singapore,atthe end of the page you will find links for those of you that trulyseek truth

and not just come hereto attempt to gain airs and graces

Also see the intensesuffering that Jesus aka God went through for us!!!!!!!!!!

When Jesus was pierced,why did blood and water come out of His side?

The answer is here
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Pain and ManyOther Topics

After this post I washmy hands of this Forum,and should at any time to come any here

wishing to find outmore on a vast array of topics look into the General Forum from timeto time

Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hematidrosis

The Bible mentionsJesus sweating blood while praying before the crucifixion.

hematidrosis generallyhappens when a person feels intense fear.pain or stress

1 Peter 2:24 24"Hehimself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that wemight die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds youhave been healed."

and at the last eventbore the greatest pain of all when he experienced what all who turntheir backs on God will experience: the ultra seperation from thelife giver

`

At about three o’clock,Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?”which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?

you all know theshortest text

;Jesus wept

you all know texts thatGod took on the Flesh type on man who feels pain

Be very careful whatyou write let alone think

because

Ecclesiastes 12:14 14For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hiddenthing, whether it is good or evil.

1 John 2:2 2He is theatoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also forthe sins of the whole world.

1 Peter 2:24 24"Hehimself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that wemight die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds youhave been healed."

No human being can evenreach an understanding of the pain that Jesus suffered if pain levelon was holding a grain of sand

and the pain Jesus feltwas holding all the sand in the world
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

So be careful beforesome of you open your ill capacity minds,for if you mock God you willstand to answer

You keyboard warriorsof such might,do you ever stop for a second to ponder whom you mock

What Does it Mean That 'God Will Not Be Mocked' in Galatians 6:7?

`

here is a ref for you

Galatians 6:7

New InternationalVersion

Do not be deceived: Godcannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

New Living Translation

Don’t be misled—youcannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what youplant.

English StandardVersion

Do not be deceived: Godis not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

`

Now lets look at whomyou mock

1 John 1:5 5This is themessage we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; inhim there is no darkness at all.

`

and if light can befocused what does it become AN lazer

Lets see and tinyexample

Deuteronomy 4:24

look it up

Revelation 4:5 5Fromthe throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder.In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the sevenspirits of God.

`

take some time meremortals such as I and read all of Rev 4

but here is Rev 4:5

5 From the throne cameflashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of thethrone, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

( who are the 24elders,well they are the PMs of the un fallen races of angels..butthat is for another day......

Hebrews 12:27-29 27Thewords "once more" indicate the removing of what can beshaken-that is, created things-so that what cannot be shaken mayremain. 28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot beshaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably withreverence and awe, 29for our "God is a consuming fire."

`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under what conditionsdid Moses get given the 10 commandments

Exodus 33:21-23 21Thenthe LORD said, "There is a place near me where you may stand ona rock. 22When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in therock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I willremove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not beseen."

and

Matthew 17:2 2There hewas transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and hisclothes became as white as the light.

`

1 John 1:5 5This is themessage we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; inhim there is no darkness at all.

John 8:12 12When Jesusspoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of theworld. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will havethe light of life."

`

Deuteronomy 4:24 Forthe LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Jealous God? What Does That Mean?

NOTE THIS REF-LINK

“Jealousy” here isfrom the Greek word zelos and can be either an “intense positiveinterest in something—zeal—ardor, marked by a sense ofdedication”

AND

“Jealousy” here isfrom the Greek word zelos and can be either an “intense positiveinterest in something—zeal—ardor, marked by a sense ofdedication” as in 2 Corinthians 11:2, or the word can refer to“intense negative feelings over another’s achievements orsuccess, jealousy, envy” as in 1 Corinthians 3:3 (Frederick WilliamDanker, The Concise Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament).

Exodus 34:29-35 29WhenMoses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenantlaw in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant becausehe had spoken with the LORD. 30When Aaron and all the Israelites sawMoses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him.31But Moses called to them; so Aaron and all the leaders of thecommunity came back to him, and he spoke to them. 32Afterward all theIsraelites came near him, and he gave them all the commands the LORDhad given him on Mount Sinai. 33When Moses finished speaking to them,he put a veil over his face. 34But whenever he entered the LORD'spresence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out.And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had beencommanded, 35they saw that his face was radiant. Then Moses would putthe veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the LORD.

2 Corinthians 3:13 13Weare not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent theIsraelites from seeing the end of what was passing away.

Numbers 6:24-2624"'"The LORD bless you and keep you; 25the LORD make hisface shine on you and be gracious to you; 26the LORD turn his facetoward you and give you peace."'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Acts 2:19

‘And I will grantwonders in the sky above

And signs on the earthbelow,

Blood, and fire, andvapor of smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke 21:25

Verse Concepts

“There will be signsin sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, inperplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does God feel my painwhen I am hurting

http://answersfromthebook.net/does-god-feel-my-pain-when-i-am-hurting/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes On Revelation 4

The Seven Trumpets

The 24 Elders - Earth'sTwo Representatives

A LINK TO LAST DAY EVENTS EXPALINED

The home url for all genuine truth seakers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.