Suffering and death comes from sin, since God cannot sin, He...

1. 5,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Suffering and death comes from sin, since God cannot sin, He cannot suffer and also cannot die.

Jesus was God, therefore He could not have suffered or experienced death. The whole thing was, as I have already mentioned, theatrical.

"When many Christians read Genesis, they picture Eden as a sinless, deathless paradise. “Heaven,” to them, represents a return to that original created condition, before Adam and Eve sinned and brought God’s curse of death upon themselves and every other living thing as well"

"Can we assume that people suffer because of their sin?” This is a vitally important question that shapes how we minister to people in pain.This question came to my mind as I was preparing to teach on the Gospel of Mark for Hume Lake Family Camp this week. In Mark 2:1-10, Jesus famously heals the paralytic who was lowered to him through the roof of a home.When Jesus saw the faith of the four men who brought him, he said, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” Jesus seemed to be aware that the man’s paralysis was the result of his sin."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.