@gumUnderfootLet he who has an ear hear!Satan's book again here,...

1. 22,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @gumUnderfoot

Let he who has an ear hear!

Satan's book again here, have we?;
    The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
    DANGER, DANGER, Angel of Light is here, above.

1:4 - In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    Psa 119:105 - Thy (Yahweh's) word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Hang on there daffy, I thought You said the light was coming, it is clearly already here.
    Hey LOOK Duffy - 1:9 - was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Well I'll be eh Daffy, this Light was lighting up Moses and all, fancy that eh.
    Image some halfwit suggesting it was only about to come into the world eek.png

1:10 - He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world knew him not.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    Psa 33:6 & 9 - By the word of Yahweh were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

.and God was the Word!
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    Hey Daffy, look what Jesus found out when he read the scriptures, wottcha reckon eh?
    Bit of a Wotsup Doc, moment hey?
    ---------------
    1:11 - He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    Now who,... came to his own,...don't be silly Daffy, it's right there in from of you -> He Yahweh come to his own.
    Surely Daffy, You have heard the likes of the flood?
    You know, how only 8 got on Da Boat.
    And the likes of those -> 1:13 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

God's own, likes of Pharisees -
    >John 8:19 -Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

You seeing that Daffy, God's own didn't know Him?
    John 17:25 - O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

Hey daffy, did Ya know, Yahweh God gave Da Jesus some people's of His own.
    John 17:6 - I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
    How about that eh Daffy, those of Jesus's, accepted him, isn't that great?

Outta Da Word,....wottcha mean -> 17;18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    Daffy is thinking, and thinking and say, wotsup, I though this sent into Da world was Da Jesus coming down from heaven.
    OH NO, Daffy, where Ya bin.

John 1:6 - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    Ya SEE Daffy, Da John was sent from Da wilderness, Not from heaven.
    The ones Jesus sent, were not sent from heaven either, you silly billy.

John 16:27-28-For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.I cameforth (out)from the Father, and am come into the world; furthermore, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Isa 55:8-11For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith Yahweh
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1:4 In Him (Yahweh) life was ->
    BREAD -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things (Isa 44:24).
    1 John 1:1-2 - That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;

Manifested, the Word, Plan, OUT from God, to the angel, to Mary and the power of the Most High, Yahweh, produced conception and the Boy Child Jesus Christ was born.
    In the plan of God, Jesus was the Beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, the firstborn of creation Creation, where all out creations begin, in the mind of God and
    THAT is what was WITH the Father before the world existed with God and known as Logos, Glory held via Yahweh God alone.

In the beginning was the Word (that) and the Word (that) was with the God and God was the Word (that).
    1:4 In Him (Yahweh) life was..................The Word.

In Him -> Yahweh name = God is Salvation.
    Jesus name = God's Salvation.

Rev 14;3 -
    And they sung as it were a new song before the throne,........................and no man could l song.........
    19:12 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

IT, is NOT a knew Song, but THE ORIGINAL, hidden manna Rev 2:7, which no one can learn, or will.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.