5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had...

1. 20,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Just seems having the creation reject the creator is a bit sorrowful and troubling but yeah then there is the future which is already present past for them so the human condition was but a moment.

John saw it come to pass so any true believer should as well I suppose.
    So it all means shit so to speak.
    Because nobody really believes this stuff. This big con.
    We have to get over any self importance we think we may have because we will be gone, no more, fading into oblivion, nothing.
    So much so that we were never almost anyway.
    Made in the image of hosts of bacteria that then breaks down and gets scattered throughout the cosmos.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.