''So now you need to post Ernst's entire papers so we can go...

1. 23,364 Posts.

''So now you need to post Ernst's entire papers so we can go through them and see who is telling the truth. No appeals to authority of the British Medical Pharmacopeia. Why would I trust them, particularly in any discussion about Homeopathy?''

I don't have to do anything. I have posted reviews on homeopathy from independent medical journals, Australian medical, Smithsonian, etc...which, all agree, that homeopathy when it has been put to rigorous double blind experiments, has not produced significant results.

You reject reliable sources in favour of aberrations.

You can wail, gnash your teeth, search frantically for ideologues like Robert Hahn, who's trickery has been exposed, yet you have made no case for the efficacy of homeopathy.

You have not made a case for the efficacy of homeopathy because you don't have the necessary evidence. 1,800 experiments have been able to to that.

The best you can do is search for exceptions and mavericks who try to support the homeopathy industry....and that, Tig, is not good enough to make a case.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.