KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Greetings Everyone, I looked into purchasing this stock a few...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Greetings Everyone,

I looked into purchasing this stock a few weeks ago. I hesitated for a few reasons, and looked into what was being said on this site as well. I had thought the stock would increase, as the company actually mines & processes gold for sale. To my surprise it actually fell, which is a tad odd, hence I have been sort of following to understand.

KBL is very different from companies just speculating what you might have in the ground. It is a very long road, and a lot of investment, to get it out of the ground, and able to be sold as gold bars.

I noticed, as I was curious, that Stevienix1 appeared on this HC thread on Sunday 7th August, 2016. The price on Monday was 0.006 and now considerably less now.

I don't dispute Stevienix1 data, as probably spot on. However, I am a bit in awe of how much time he took from then to now to keep on saying the same thing, and as he was not a shareholder, so conveniently couldn't contact management for an answer. I guess how you view it, a glass half empty, or a glass half full? Half full there is room to grow, take the negative, and it will reduce to nothing.

As an observation, I don't understand it, KBL currently are a small cap company, that can actually get what they have out of the ground and sell it as gold bars. However, currently valued, as of now, nearly nothing on the market, and in the market other players, that have only speculation of what is in the ground, or could be produced, are valued higher?

I understand the debt issues, but that could be debated in an explorative company starting out, but you just give them room to prove the resource as shareholder, and debt is part of that process, so when successful, the returns do flow to everyone. KBL has been reduced to a starter, so give them a chance, as they are better positioned than most.

Stevienix you seem to have an odd agenda, which started very recently. You don't hold, but have aggressively have promoted the negatives of the debt position of this company. Granted very correct, however, I think you miss the point, small caps investments are risky and will never meet your stringent, and in this case idiotic requests for explanations on how to cover debt.

If you did that for all small cap, none would succeed. There is a loss before gains, the gamble is you have to pick the right stock, with more than just analysing debt, to see that there is potential for the gains. That isn't just numbers on a Balance Sheet.

I should ask finally, if, as Stevienix1 has said the company is incapable of funding the debt, and many other things along the way, and consistently, which is odd, for an apparently non-holder in the company, and apparently well informed from the beginning, who the hell is buying the stock???? IF IT IS SO DAMN WORTHLESS????

I have been here before in other stocks, and when it gets to this level, there are no buyers, if it is true that is worthless. SO WHO THE HELL IS BUYING ???? AND WHY????

Somebody has it wrong, or have we been manipulated there? Interesting thought, and nothing new in the market, or the possible influence of such a forum for many reasons. Everyone should always do their own research.

gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.