can i obtain drill results from 10 years ago?

1. 317 Posts.

Hi everyone!

The company im reserching is ... actually its not a company im looking to find early drill results for Porgera gold mine in PNG currently owned by Barrick TSX i think.

I have posted here because im not looking for the results themselves although i would not be unhappy to receive them but i want to learn how to find this stuff...yeh

Been at it a few hours and come up with this
    "
    More Gold as Probe Looms

Papua New Guinea Post-Courier

April 8, 2005

Porgera Joint Venture has placed multi-million-kina orders for new equipment for its underground mining operations, indicating an extension of mine life for at least 10 years.

This means an additional six years from planned closure in 2009 due to discovery of more than seven million tonnes of new ore at 7.5 grams of proven and probable reserves.

The drilling program will double to more than 70,000 meters this year. PJV mining manager Frazer Bourchier said that last year alone about 800,000 additional ounces of gold were proved resulting in an estimated 1.8 million ounces of gold.

PJV has re-engaged former hard rock miners from early days of the Porgera mine as drivers of the new (coming) trucks, jumbo drills, loaders and other ancillary equipment for underground mining likely to continue through to 2013 and beyond.
    "
    - See more at: http://www.minesandcommunities.org/article.php?a=1454#sthash.iVCSM4Ho.dpuf

insert smily face here...x

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.