SVY 0.00% 3.4¢ stavely minerals limited

Hi Everyone I was lucky enough to have met Chris Cairns in...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Everyone

I was lucky enough to have met Chris Cairns in December 2004. Since then IGR ten-bagged twice on two sizeable gold discoveries, before Silver Lake (SLR) paid $326m to own them. We also had numerous other winners through his expertise in the industry, and he has been one of my foremost contacts over the last 13 years. SVY listed with a bang and ran to 72 on bugger all and has been struggling down to sub 10c of late. Chart must have looked terminal but again they as a useful as a collection of fidget spinners. I raised SVY $750,000 at 15c because

* They are nice guys really.
    * I want to make people money, and "zombie" stocks is the only way to do it, not buying fads at the top oer daytrading using the flight deck of an A380.
    * They have a copper resource that underpins the market capitalisation.
    * Management own around 45% of the stock.
    * The targets are ginormous and these guys will actually drill them rather than take the 250kpa to write MOU's.

These sniffs they are getting are significant. The deep hole will be the test, but if you take a 1km strike then there is some serious potential here. SVY has no profile, no profile, and apparently no friends. Just look at what PEX or SIR did to see this doesn't matter.

Good luck to all shareholders, Chris, Peter and Jennifer deserve this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.