CAN 2.86% 3.4¢ cann group limited

Rubbish - the production profile can be revised and tweaked -...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Rubbish - the production profile can be revised and tweaked - the cash borrowed greatly lessened if need be - it can STILL go to PRODUCTION at say 40k-50k a yr with the view of future expansion - Once up at even 40k a yr , the PE wld be very high - they can do a CR once up in production w much higher s.p!

In any case everythings been set in place for it to become the only viable mass producer and theres markets all over the globe for export on top of aurroras offtake

Theres too much $$ to be made if revenues are 150-200-250 mill annually depending on scale initially.
    Even a net profit after tax say of as little as 10mill off of say 100-150mill revenues , will attract a MASSIVE PE due to high barriers to Production

SO say 10mill net on 140mill shares = 7.5 cents per share EPS - *** Due to the high barriers i spk abt to production for any other player - it can get a very HIGH PE . Eg a PE of 40 gets you 3bucks . And thats on 10mill profit only . Think about it. ONCE UP AND RUNNING its fine. Even on 40k a yr production and 100mill revenues and 10mill profit off that revenue , its 3bucks . Thats at 40k - now think at 70k , its worth 6bucks . Id say an ongoing PE of 30 is appropriate for such an industry . SO EVEN IF WE JUST GET IT UP @ 40K PRODUCTION A YR,, S.P = 3BUCKS. ITS A NO BRAINER. IT NEEDS TO GO AHEAD AT A SMALLER SCALE WITH FUTURE EXPANSION TO 70K+. iTS 87CENTS AND EVEN AT 40K SCALED BACK ITLL GET TO 3BUCKS. SO IT NEEDS TO GO AHEAD EVEN W SCALED PRODUCTION SCENARIO AS PER ABOVE.

******ITS WELL WORTH IT even at near half capacity initially if my above numbers stack up. GET IT TO HALF CAPACITY and its a BUY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $6.735K 194.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52718 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 242252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.