CAN 12.5% 2.8¢ cann group limited

Brothers - did i not say that itll go ahead a part capacity to...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Brothers - did i not say that itll go ahead a part capacity to save on CAPEX and get a Smaller loan - this is Risk Management protocols in project management - most projects have an entire team working out what the risks are and what probability / propensity is assigned to each risk / project deliverable , and what the potential costs are if the risks are not mitigated and their probabiity eventuates. Just by dealing with the Banksters , CANN GROUP wldve been made aware of all risks and their probabilities and probable costs if not mitigated or controlled. AURRORA too wouldve Consulted them. Its not just Peter Crock, hes got a whole bunch of banksters, advisors, project managers that would tell him/ advise him. Heck im just a p/t bookkeeper and p/t uber driver, and even I KNEW THIS SHIZ having worked in the past for the banksters for a few years . This is protocol on all Projects. Credit Analysts at the Bank wouldve given Crock & co a massive presentation on all this as part of structuring a potential loan.

**** Alls i can say is - thank god we have scaled the whole thing down (this is Good risk management for the next 12-18mths in this industry), AND, thank god we will shortly be a PRODUCER. Do you have ANY IDEA how important it is to be SET UP and PRODUCING (doesnt matter what the amount is) - its a HUUUUUUUUUUGE acheivement project wise for the Project team. Furthermore it sets you up now for upscaling FLUIDLY in RESPONSE to market demand!!!! You basically lay your FOUNDATIONs in the short term .....and wait calm like a Bomb. When the times right (and that time will come ),, BOOOOOOOOM! We take advantage quickly. IF WERE UP AND RUNNING at 25,000 p.a production,, it- s GREAT for 12mth/18mths,, no problemo. Were the FIRST ONE IN , FIRST TO MASS PRODUCE. NO ELSE IS WITHIN AN INCH COMPARED TO CANN GROUP. I told all you cats in all my posts yo - GET THE THING UP and RUNNING and then Adjust. Thats just smart smart business...

Wish you all the best of Luck with Cann. I like the announcement - we headin to production bebe...and thats all that counts player

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $98.90K 3.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 181700 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 98853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.