Can it be true?

1. 57,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Probably.

I can't vouch for the originator of this email message I received today, nor the veracity of it's contents, but it would not surprise me if it originated from a populist PC politician!

"I have just received a ‘Happy Holiday’ card from my local Labor MP. (Australia)
    I decided to write a short letter to her.
    If you agree with it please pass it on to others.

Labor MP Kate Ellis
    Dear Ms Ellis,

I have just received your ‘Happy Holiday’ card.
    If you are too spineless to even mention the word ‘Christmas’, then don’t bother to send me a card.
    I can only assume that you believe that the 25th December must celebrate the birth of a holiday.
    Does it not occur to you that your pathetic attempt to avoid offence has possibly offended even more people, including myself.

Christmas, (yes that word again) is an integral part of who we are as a Western nation.
    It was not Aboriginal, Islamic, or an Asian culture that gave us our democratic Westminster system of government, a civilised rule of law, or freedom of speech.
    It was the Anglo-Celtic Christian culture.
    When or if you one day summon the courage to peer through the politically-correct fog you may finally realise the damage that the thought police are doing all over the Western world.
    Politically-correct robots like yourself demand that we must worship the religion of multicultural diversity above all else.
    That diversity apparently includes all cultures and religions except our own.
    Our culture is continually sneered at and treated with the same contempt that you have displayed, to be diluted and hidden like an embarrassing disease.  
    You have lost my vote for all time and I will urge others at every opportunity to do likewise.

Man up to defend Western culture before it is too late".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.