AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

can it get any uglier?

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The immediate past hasn't share price,or buyers/sellers wise painted a very rosy picture for our investment, today the picture has presented itself for us to see, and it's a pretty ugly picture in my view.

Extremely low volumes over past weeks, in fact it couldn't get any lower than yesterdays zero volume, so where to from here?

The volume of sales, or lack thereof, the markets perception and the distinct lack of interest in not only the present, but the proposed future of AJL is at total odds to the Chairman's comment that the industry is starting to regain the lost confidence it had in our company, and that we are well positioned to be in strong consideration for any up-coming contracts.

I wish there was something positive to write about with regard to AJL, but the future looks bleak. I don't even think changing the crappy management will have any effect now, I think the horse has bolted.

Hatmo, I think your comment about Kerogen perhaps wanting this scenario is now starting to gel with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.