LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

can it really get much better

1. 950 Posts.
    Can't help but get caught up with some of the negative posters and sentiment on this thread sometimes. You then have the traders telling you it is going up then down all trying to play of the same sentiment. However I sat back today and thought about and realised can it really get any better fundamentally.

We have just been given the green light by the IAEE and that has basically taken away the last hurdle. We now have the following positive aspects that LT will see LYC continue it's track north.

. The world richest ree deposit.(almost a freak of nature)

.Still have hold of the vast untapped crown deposit.

. The african deposit we got for a steal.

. Longterm contracts with customers.

. The stotze contract ready for phase 2

.Phase 2 construction being planned to start

.Siemens deal and we are now going to sell the end product. If you have any Idea of margins imagine how much LYC will make from mining, Processing and now manufacturing the end product. Talk about vertical marketing.

.Ree prices are at record prices and rising.

.Competitors looking further and further delayed.

Don't forget about NC meetings with the American military so who know what else is in the pipeline.

I here a lot about why LYC need to get the PR machine out and in action but I think actions speak louder than words. LYC is out there doing it while a lot of other ree are just all talk. And if you look at the last 12 month performance of LYC I think the rise has been incredible. I think a PR campaign might help the ST price but as a LT investor would much rather see action as we have been seeing. It is easy to get caught up with all the emotional doomsday post on HC but when you sit back and look at out company I cant help but think. Can it really get any better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.