MLM 22.7% 2.7¢ metallica minerals limited

Can it rock on..??, page-25

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I was wondering the same thing... From my perspective nothing has changed since the Webinar a few weeks ago (my notes below).

Perhaps day traders expected the Scoping Study to be announced already?

Metallica Minerals

ASX: MLM

• The world is running out of high quality Silica Sands.
    • Already have interested parties from around the world
    • Cape Flattery is renowned for quality exports. The Cape Flattery Silica Sands project is adjacent to the world class Cape Flattery Silica Sands mining and shipping operation owned by Mitsubishi
    • 100% interest - 56Km2
    • 38Mt - Drilling in June will expand this resource
    • $7m recently raised
    • MC: ~$15m
    • ~500m SOI
    • Flannery Family Office on the register.
    • Looking for additional projects. Will not do a deal that will take focus away from Cape Flattery.
    • Plan to build a jetty. Jetty could be built 800m from mine. Multiple external stakeholders supported their proposed jetty location. MLM have complete access to the beach.
    • Drilled on tracks for maiden resource. Further drilling is approved off-track for additional drilling.
    • 22 drill holes = 38Mt
    • 82 holes have been identified for drilling in June.
    • Strict QLD restrictions could prevent other companies from building a jetty. Significant competitive advantage is being located within the designated port boundary.
    • The jetty will have a capital cost but will be a tremendous benefit to the project.
    • Cultural heritage agreements have been signed.No delays to drilling in June.
    • Will negotiate employment opportunities for traditional land owners, perhaps will negotiate a royalty when mining in future
    • Next 6 months with plenty of milestones to come: Metallurgical testwork underway to produce premium product, Continue Environmental studies (June), Scoping Study results to be announced (3-4 weeks away), Follow up drilling program in June to further define the resources, Mining Lease Application to be submitted (3-4 weeks), Preliminary discussions with Off-Take Partners (underway), Further investigation of infrastructure options (likely to build own jetty), Pre-Feasibility Study underway (starting mid-year, complete in Q4 2021)
    • Hoping to only need to go through an EA process and not a full Environmental Impact Statement. (Timeline dependant on the federal government)
    • Undervalued when compared to peers. VRX significant kilometres to travel to get their product on a ship. DRX are in the same region and are located outside the designated port area.
    • The next drilling program will have a measured component. Proven and probable resource will come Q3-Q4 this year, for the PFS.
    • Cape Flattery Silica is the brand and will be used throughout the project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.005(22.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $93.11K 3.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 525000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 993360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.