1AI 0.00% 0.6¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

can lct even give a success rate? that's the first thing i'd ask and i have pd.

1. 54 Posts.
    the MDS can give me the probability that a DBS will improve my pd symptom control better than oral meds and i can ask him/her how many procedures they have done and how many DBS operations have been done since DBS approved. and i'm pretty sure a lot more DBS procedures had to be done before DBS was approved than have been done by LCT for their procedure. the point i'm trying to make is what governing body is going to stick their neck out and say to advanced pd'ers, and many of them have DBS as an option so it isn't like they have no other option than the LCT procedure and DBS is getting better and better, are they going to tell them based on such a small sample your're likely going to get your money's worth from the LCT procedure? we don't even know from the raw data how many total patients improved, all we see are averages, at least that's my interpretation. when it gets down to dollars and cents, would anyone with pd plunk down, what, $50,000 when they really don't know what the chances are they will benefit? if the study shows only half of the patients getting the 80 unit treatment benefitted would any pd'er buy the procedure? imho maybe those advanced pd'ers who can't do a DBS for health reasons and are just desperate - oral meds aren't doing much - and will take the risk. obviously the company thinks differently, just playing devil's advocate. my point is that a PD'er has 2 other possible options, a DBS or a -ldopa pump. statistics are one thing, but i want to see the individual patient data which i think is very important in whether they can get anyone to take the risk of spending a lot of money, the risk of brain surgery and then having zero result. i apologize if my opinion makes no sense and will gladly be corrected.

now, i am only commenting on their pd treatment, i have no idea what value the other items in their pipeline are worth or the chances of their being bought out. geez i hate biotech!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6175844 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 279533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.