1AI 0.00% 0.6¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

can lct even give a success rate? that's the first thing i'd ask and i have pd., page-10

1. 12,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6246
    together with the finance raised by LCT last year and the grant from Callaghan Innovation gives LCT a three-year cash runway to achieve a revenue generating endpoint from any research and development initiatives.https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10114459

Imupel is already approved by the FDA was when LCT bought it paragraph 10,, The FDA are the end game for the data of the proposed 100 commercial trial patients...

With out FDA approval , many health insurers just wont recognise the treatment ,, so as i said it's cash in hand customers..

also even if LCT dont release the Micro data of costs etc,,whats year one look like $? year two? projections of returns with out individual treatment costs... Remember its a valid question from a PD sufferer ,, how much will it be? whats the rate of success??

anyway I know the first patients to be offered the Treatment are the 6 placebo patients from the trials,, it will be the tale of the tape on how many previous Placebo trial patients take that up,,,at LCT cost.... so forget a single testimonial,, lets wait and see how many trial patients have waited to take up the procedure ..... because if they arent willing to undertake the treatment for free ,, well that would be hard to explain ....

Ken says three years and LCT will have a paying model...and returns to shareholders https://www.marketscreener.com/LIVING-CELL-TECHNOLOGIES-10353909/news/Living-Cell-Technologies-LCT-Strategy-Update-26317948/

together with the finance raised by LCT last year and the grant from Callaghan Innovation gives LCT a three-year cash runway to achieve a revenue generating endpoint from any research and development initiatives.

Last edited by NZ Trader: 13/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6175844 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 279533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.