GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Can legal action be considered?, page-35

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

"I don't understand this thread .. comparing GXY ( which is making a profit and no write-downs ) to Leighton ( which made a full year loss in 2011 and lots of write-downs ).It is the share price that is driving this new thread, which is inconsistent with the fundamentals of GXY. If anything, I would follow @Gekkko 's action instead ( the manipulation ). It is not GXY-specific. It is sector-wide. Remember this : https://unauthorised investment adv...ithium-and-cobalt-prices-mining-magnate-says/"

Honestly..? "I don't understand this thread" Honestly..??

Really..? What's so difficult to understand..???

Surely, unless you're bordering upon an absolutely gormless blithering Dill, you only need to look at ..WHO.. started, this thread, to ..completely.. understand.. 'the agenda'..!

This thread is nothing more, than "the 3 Stooges and their Puppet Master's" 'next logical step' in their, ongoing and lengthy FUD process, of trying to part ..you.. from ..your.. ownership of your GXY's shares.

It REALLY is, no more complicated, than that..!

Seems to me that some folks have forgotten a few basic 'Rule 101' facts about owning shares, like, when things with the SP are looking a little bit tough, remembering 'why' you actually bought your own shares in the company in the first place is a good starting point, and then, looking at what 'fundamentals' about the company (other than the SP) have changed in the meantime, either, for the better, or for the worse, since you bought them.

Then, looking at whether the changes in the SP is indeed, 'company specific' or, is actually, 'generic across the entire Lithium sector' and most importantly, ..why.. that's happening..? Then it would also be good to remember that, 'what' you are now invested in with GXY, ie, the 'global transition' from fossil fuels, to renewables, and the associated required essential Energy storage systems, is indeed going to be the 'GREATEST DISRUPTION' to the established 'Energy status quo' that has been seen, in over a Century, and that whoever, owns, and controls, the 'essential mineral elements' that enable that disruption to progress, are now, sitting on what will 'eventually' in the fullness of time, literally become a license to print money.

The only two prerequisites required for you to benefit from this, are "true" patience, and a death like grip, on your GXY shares.

If that really is, too much to ask, then you simply have to accept the 'current-reality' of the titanic global struggle now going on 'for ownership' of the Lithium supply sector, and stop looking for 'others to blame' for your own GXY investing decisions, having not, so far, gone according to ..your.. own timing or plans, and just move on.

So finally a couple of points worth remembering. First, no matter what happens to GXY's SP 'on paper' on a daily basis, ..you.. haven't ..actually.. lost even a single cent of your own investment, until, ..you.. press that 'Sell-Button' at a price that's lower, than what you have paid for your shares.

All, share SP's, including GXY's 'on-paper' go up, and down, like a Yo-Yo, on a daily basis, the only thing you need is true-patience, and correctly timing, just when, to press your own Sell-Button.

And secondly, remember that the Share Market, is simply an efficient vehicle for transferring wealth, from the impatient, to those who possess lots of it.

PS: Please accept 'findinggems', that I have not written this with any aim at your own post's comments, but simply as a 'generic' reminder, to all GXY owners, of what really is at stake here, and the large global investment and financial forces who are currently, 'playing' with the entire Lithium sector, for ..their.. benefit, and certainly ..not.. for yours..!

IMHO, if you are able to, have some true-patience, keep on buying the dips, and then Hold 'em. Don't Fold 'em Folks.

GLTA-LT-H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.