LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Personally, I think we only wait for funding and primarily DFC...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Personally, I think we only wait for funding and primarily DFC approval and the rest will follow very fast! This is the milestone to endorse and support Lepidico dream to come to fruition
    Some key points, Lepidico have:

- proven resources
    - proven technology
    - sufficient cash in the bank
    - NO debt
    - offtake with one of the best agents -Traxys. Which leaves no risk on realising our materials in the market. IMHO
    - great production location in Middle East ready
    - the management with proven track records in every key location
    - purchase orders placed and jnprogress for all key Long Lead items (baseline schedule critical path mitigated)
    - certainly looked at schedule and cost mitigations maximising local and regional material / suppliers engagement in our project. This will pay of well in the next phase of the job!
    - FEED conpleted for entire project both locations with control estimate and Baseline schedule approved. One working in major projects shall appreciate this require a huge effort at the current market conditions where supply chain and resource management is very challenging.
    - all steps for DFC approvals completed and we are in the final door step to get the funding to come within the next few weeks/ couple months.

After all these successes, Do I believe if Lepidico will recover, will start this project and produce? - Absolutely YES!

patience! I will be here to see the next successes of Lepidico!

GLTAH! DYOR!

Last edited by Orky1982: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.