LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

can lynas

1. 5,436 Posts.
    What was the response of the chinese to RIO and BHP when the price of iron ore was rising to dizzy heights ?
    Look at the history of FMG and how fast it came into production with the help of the chinese to diffuse the "threat" of supply of i/o

With that in mind ,do you believe that LYNAS can achieve the dream of the west to break the Chinese rare earth monopoly ?

Throughout the construction of LAMP , The Conspiracy Theory about SMSL, and chinese involvement has been raised and dismissed by majority of posters in here . This is not a racist issue ,it is reality .The strength of China .The ability of china being able to get out of the window since the FIRB blocked the door of Lynas T/0.
    Australia and China need each other in commerce.
    China is diplomatic in the play with Australian political issues.Chinese do business their way . " FAIR " or maybe not ?
    But can anyone imagine China being on the losing end and not protecting their monopoly ?
    Do you believe that Lynas can stand alone and be the success that you and "me" expected when investing in LYC inthe first place?
    The Australian Regulators did not intervene to protect the interest of the retailers ? What does this tell CHINA ?
    Our gov need to be seen that they are doing the right thing by the voters. But have they been doing this?

The sad part is , that the LYNAS management has not been kind to inform us of the truth for what it is.

The institutions DO NOT NEED ANNOUNCEMENTS. They are no different than the book makers at the races or other games.
    They do their own homework and most times they win.

Sad, that the LYC traders and Investors managed to destroy each other on HC while the "BIG BOYS" watched and ready to take on the winner ,each day.

Would there be ever be a T/o of lynas ? My guess is yes.
    Retailers "protected the Crown" .But never finished the job properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.