AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

can mak be a multibagger, page-13

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    'Regarding the share price and my own forecasting, well, my MAK posts are available for all to see.'

Correct and you've been often wrong, the last time as suggested in early March, and again you will be wrong with your 'massive dilution' comment. You can argue that comments will drive others into an abyss because of their positivity (well heeled or otherwise), you can also argue that it is missed opportunity or cause some to sell on misleading information via the negativity of some.

And I agree it can cause either of the above which just shows that people should always do their own research and only invest what they can afford to lose.

Many daily comments are made by investors who are genuinely excited about the future prospects of MAK. Their money is where their mouths are. It's alot easier to create negativity wothout having performed any reearch and where you have no vested interest in a stock, which is obviously the case in your instance. I have no problems with valued judgement of MAK based on technicals backed up by reasoning, but find it a bit hard to swallow your inacurrate fundamental based comments which when questioned appears to come back to some vague and generalistic comment about market risk aversion.

If you think some forecasts are flawed, pointless and sepculative, gain some respect by showing us why you think those particular figures are flawed. That's my challenge to you. Are you up to it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5 1.124K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 19698265 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1110491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.