XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Tigershark,To satisfy your curiosity, you can find out...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Tigershark,

To satisfy your curiosity, you can find out approximate ( sometimes approximate can be quite exact) targets for the uptrend sections of the XJO by just identifying points 1,2,3,4 and drawing some lines as shown in the chart of the XJO below.

You asked: ..."Having defined A, B, C & D, was it possible to calculate E?"

E in your question is point 5, which was identified approximately ( or accurately, depending on how fussy you are with the accuracy ) as shown in the chart as the intersection of lines 1-3 and 2-4 at point 5. The subsequent pullback was identified quite near to the target line 1-4.

Similarly you asked ,..." Similarly, does confirmation of E, F, G & H provide sufficient 'insight' to enable the future calculation of I?"

Applying the same drawing of lines as per in the above case, I have put in the target 5 ( which is your point "I" in the previous chart )and the target line for the subsequent pullback. For this case, you can see that the targets and subsequent pullback support were only approximately identified - Though these points were not exact, the moves identified by these points were the sweetest part of the moves away from the "noise" to enable the trader to gain profitably.

Hope this is sufficient to satisfy your "curiosity" about turn dates and targeting and you will find it profitable in performing future targeting and turn date computation yourself:) Cheers!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.