XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Jamin2,I remembered in my school days, the teacher started to...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Jamin2,

I remembered in my school days, the teacher started to teach counting and time tables and drawing shapes such as circle, triangles and trapeziums and called it elementary maths. So I blame the teacher for teaching me something wrong for all this while:(

Anyway, I could sense perhaps my use of language ( the word "maths" ) and posting those " pretty pictures" did not go down well with you and some others who indicated support by the thumbs up to your post.

You must understand that I was posting in the Charts forum where in main, the objective was to post charts- pretty pictures - leaving the analysis and discussion to others in the ASX by stock forum ( XJO thread ) where the main maths and detailed computations are discussed. This accounts for the fact why my post is devoid of more calculations etc.

However, I must thank you for your post because it serves to highlight the fact that my posting on the XJO is perhaps touching on the nerves of some, and for this reason, I have no problems to cease posting on the XJO thread in the Charts Forum as well. I shall be contented to share trading ideas on individual stocks posting in Hotcopper, leaving the subject matter of the XJO to others.

So this is my last post on the XJO in the Charts forum (I'll still be posting on individual stocks as I have mentioned above ). To all those who have posted some questions on the XJO which remain outstanding, I hope others who are able will reply on my behalf to help others or to share their trading ideas.

Once again, thank you for your post.

To all those who have shown such keen interest in the charts and my posts on the XJO, it has been a tremendous pleasure to be able to share with you and thank you for that opportunity to exchange ideas and to learn from you as well in charting the XJO. See you when discussing individual stocks, and may the best prices be yours.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.