PMV 1.46% $34.66 premier investments limited

can mcinnes turn around pmv?, page-7

1. 18,561 Posts.
    Interesting thread in hindsight. I hope those who said they'd invest did so.

Solly is putting together an extremely strong group of managers. Share price chart outstanding for this sector.

Coomber defects to Premier Investments

Judy Coomber will defect from Myer Holdings Ltd in the new year to take up a position with Premier Investments Ltd as group general manager of Peter Alexander.

In separate releases to the Australian Securities Exchange, Myer and Premier Investments confirmed the move, which will see Ms Coomber taking the reins of the Peter Alexander business in late February 2013.

Ms Coomber has been with Myer for the past five years, most recently working as the department store giant's group general Manager of merchandise.

She has at various times also had responsibility for Myer’s Womenswear, Miss Shop, Childrenswear, Intimates, Shoes, Accessories and Cosmetics businesses.

Premier Retail chief executive officer, Mark McInnes said Ms Coomber was the latest strong addition to the stable of retailing talent that Premier already possessed.

"I know that Judy sees the amazing potential within Peter Alexander and she is looking forward to leading the expansion plans we have for that brand in both online and physical retailing," he said.

Myer CEO Bernie Brookes said Ms Commber goes with the company's best wishes and announced Adam Stapleton, group general manager merchandise, has been appointed to lead all of the merchandise teams and will take on accountability for all merchandise portfolios.

Business Spectator Nov 29 2012

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.