MLS 0.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

Hmm, so what was that today. Someone was in a hurry to get out....

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Hmm, so what was that today. Someone was in a hurry to get out. Both the shares and oppies big sell happened within a very narrow time range.
    So who was that? Difficult to say. Someone spooked by general market or just wanted out. And it was clear it wanted to sell, rather than being bought - signs to create panic. But I don't think the volume was big enough to create that - just over 5m. When we were rising in last few days, average volume was around 15m shares. So this drop was not driven by volume.

But any drop is not good. I was hoping to close at 5.3 and more importantly 5.6, but that was not to be, for today. I did buy some more heads at 5.2 today and oppies at 1.8 - lets see how these turn out.

We need our BOD to take some action. The Canadian Deposit like CV5 type has great potential. I am hoping to see something around that in short term - lets see if they get into action. As many have pointed out, this is our weak point, but with opportunity more or less presented on a platter, I hope some change happens. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $10.17K 381.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 623221 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 70535 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.