PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Can Monepantel help cure HIV ?, page-23

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Hi Pickem,

I am not totally sure of the exact answer to your question. But, you have caused me to research something else which is on parallel lines, thank you for that.

Lymphoma B studies have found tumour doubling time is 6 days with 90% of values between 3 and 18 days.

Most Chemotherapy treatments for dogs last 25 weeks with various “quiet“ drug administration weeks so as not to overload the system with the cytotoxic compounds ( usually x 3)

In relation to whether it was MPL or the immune response reduction in tumour size on that dog, I believe they both complement the other. But, I can’t find a study to absolutely verify that belief. I have had a very good look, what I did find was this study, that somewhat replicates our own canine study.

Ref : Managing the Canine Patient with Lymphoma . Hess et al 2017.

Go to page 5, paragraph starting with “ How is the lymphoma patient managed over the course of the treatment “.

This will show that tumour reductions can be extremely quick in some dogs.

But, Hess et al doesn’t explain why the reduction in tumour burden came to be.

I think I can understand why some dogs get Lymphoma B and others don’t, it may be the Neutrophils ( white blood cells ) V Lymphocyte ( T cells ) ratios, there are a few studies on canines, but none explain why the ratio can happen.

Maybe, one day we can eliminate Lymphoma B in dogs in its primacy before the lesions ever happen.

MPL as well all know increases T regulatory cells ( so that’s all subsets of T cells) is there a way whereby dogs who have blood tests with an adverse Neutrophils V Lymphocytes ratios be placed on prophylactic MPL mTOR inhibitors to decrease Lymphoma B, is there a cross human link.

People with HIV/ AIDS have incomplete ratios as well. They are more inclined to acquire Lymphoma by a factor of 10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.