MYX 3.19% $4.85 mayne pharma group limited

So I've been reading a lot about the Wyckoff Method and VSA over...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    So I've been reading a lot about the Wyckoff Method and VSA over the last couple of weeks and it's really interesting- but you know how a little knowledge can be dangerous? Now when I'm looking at the charts I'm seeing upthrusts, shakeouts, iceberg orders, smart money BEOT accumulation or distribution and other footprints of market makers and manipulators EVERYWHERE!

Does anyone have broker data that shows who has been nett buyers and sellers over the last few months compared to last couple of weeks? Would be interesting. Anyway early days for me and a lot of fun, but in my expert opinion we look to be early in a Phase C trading range, where the smart money is testing supply- including bear traps to scrape some shares from the shorters, and some upthrusts to test whether the stock is ready for the next mark up. This seems to be happening on very low volume, where about a third of the selling volume is shorts (maybe combination of BEOT and new crazy gambler shorts) so agree with @Chartsshout and @krugerrands that price looks ready to be marked up even on slightest increase in buying volume. But wouldn't be surprised to see a few more ups and downs to test the supply before we break out of this trading range- from what I've read the BEOT is very patient.

But come on BEOT, surely you have had enough time over the last few months to get your fill! Time to release MYX and let it fly!   
    Last edited by Rooster100: Typo 05/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.