NAN 1.72% $3.15 nanosonics limited

H@Michaelirish, I'm an occasional poster and wanted to lend my...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    H@Michaelirish, I'm an occasional poster and wanted to lend my support as you've provided balanced commentary and insightful analysis over the years. I've been accumulating steadily since 2018 when this crossed my radar. The adoption of Trophon in the geographies its entered, particularly North America (in a difficult sector to impress), together with its continued growth gives me confidence in its ability to continue to grow market share.
    Japan is an exciting proposition for the next market to benefit from NAN's technology. I think as COV-19 (hopefully) dissipates in the coming months their European marketing gains further traction.
    I was a bit disappointed in the HY20 that more was not said regarding the next iteration of HLD. MK talked about a 'novel product' I'm hopeful the next announcement is more conclusive.
    Anyway, I'm with you, we'll definitely weather this 'storm' as will all other high quality companies and look to a positive future when the current bears go back into hibernation.
    Best wishes Michaelirish
    (by the way what are you planning to do on St Patrick's Day if the pubs are closed..M..irish?)
    Cheers - Jayd88

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.