AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Can neighbours be (Joint Venture) friends?, page-31

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have always thought that they would be silly not to team up for processing. I would see it as a separate company that is funded by both parties equally or whatever they negotiate. CLQ can bring other aspects to the table with their patented ION extraction and their water division to treat any production outflows. So ho they value that is beyond me and I wouldnt exclude SCY on TSX either, but think they may have started there facillity and only targeting the scandium presently, but wouldnt rule out.

They are basically adjourning properties and there are other smaller players near buy that we could get fees from as well.

Someone earlier said that this sort of processing doesnt work, I live in an old mining area, and at one stage there were like 16 operating mines, but they only had 2 preparation plants in the area. It just makes sense or we all SCY,AUZ and CLQ spend say $2.5 billion in total on individual plants or more realistically spend say $1.5 billion and all shareholders get a little extra in their pockets. Most estimates are between $600-$800 Million per individual plants for processing all three minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.