BNB babcock & brown limited

can not sleep well, page-12

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah, I know the feeling. Here's my tragic story ...

I Bought into BNB @ around $25 avg on a margin loan, and what do you know, pretty much lost the whole lot! In fact, did the same with MFS and Allco (ashamed to admit). Kept pouring in spare money to cover the margin calls, and it finally all got to be too much. The only positive was that I got out of all of them before they halted/delisted/dissappeared of the face of the earth! lol. I guess I just don't learn from my mistakes, add to that still holding MQG (and still feeling the pain from the $65 levels). I'd probably be a millionaire if I shorted all of the above instead. All I needed was Centro and ABC Learning and I could have had the whole set of 'dogs'. Could have called it the 'liquidation' portfolio! lol

No laughing matter, but I've moved on. For a couple of months, I was struggling to find any $$$. Only got myself to blame, but i'm slowly coming back in to the market. This time using a stop-loss on every trade. After all of this I've learnt that capital preservation should be your primary objective in any market, let alone a bear market. All the best mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.