BNB babcock & brown limited

yeah SB,All of the companies I mentioned, in some way or another...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yeah SB,

All of the companies I mentioned, in some way or another or at some point or another, were blatantly lying to their shareholders. BNB - with Phil Green coming out and saying there was nothing wrong with the business and that noone understood it up until the day it collapsed. I specifically remember MFS and the last day they. I recall the teleconference where King hinted at raising some capital. Obviously bad news as the price was about $3 by that stage already. This news gave the big boys the chance to dump the stock down to 90c. Although in hindsight, im glad i did get out that day, but would have been the fool if it rebounded the next day ... but it was never to come back onto the market even with the fancy name change to Octiviar. The ultimate fools ended up being those bargain hunters entering under $1 never, to see their capital again!

The lesson for me, the market is generally always right, if something is going down, just don't touch it and don't always put all your faith in management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.