BNB babcock & brown limited

Stocks168 to try and look at this on the brigher side, most of...

1. 139 Posts.
    Stocks168 to try and look at this on the brigher side, most of us generally speaking tend to gain most of our knowledge from mistakes.

Very few of us probably have the disipline to effectively audit, monitor and rewiew our stock market stratergy and business plan while things are going well as we see there to be either no need or put it off till latter which never happens. I know that I learn more from losses or close saves and not profits. My best and most technically corect trades have been saves not profits which can probably be called a proffit because it's a long way in front of the loss.

Of course we also tend to not follow the essential rules that other wise earlier posters have mentioned in a good trading plan of stop losses and escape plans before we buy when things have been so good in the previous 4 years.

On the bright side when things do eventually turn again in how ever long it may be your skills will be sharpened and hardened by experience so the profits should flow with minimal downside risk.

I hope you can put this emotional set back behind you in the experience/learning draw and don't get too gun shy of the market and leave your losses with the market. When the time is right for you happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.