SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

One cannot see things as rosy to be at these levels. This stock...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    One cannot see things as rosy to be at these levels. This stock has risk. Is it priced in? My answer is yes to hold - unfortunately sentiment mean s can regardless overshoot. Today's leak with markets tanking overnight looks massive effort to force overshoot in my opinion.

We know removing guidance given where was at did not build confidence. And yep for banks as well.

With markets being hammered overnight I can't see this doing well tommorrow.

While i have a position at attractive
    Cost given large free carry never nice to see profits being eroded. Until see January update given what told and repeated assurances I will hold core position. Don't have any traders but suspect will after tomorrow.

Of course this is high risk but is risks given what we know priced in at 75 cents. I believe yes but also don't under estimate fear and sentiment and opportunities to overshoot.

Will be interesting tomorrow. Not really been a lot of shorts seen over last few days so suspect the panic / fear will be used to accumulate big positions at low prices given on verge of turnaround by bigger players

Still find it amusing that leak to media timed with when us market looks likely to have its biggest one day fall.

Glta tomorrow short and long
    Last edited by elit: 07/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.