PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Can Pilbara Minerals be a takeover target?, page-33

1. pc3
    2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I agree with you. I'd like to be holding PLS in say 2025...things in my view will be very different then.

The problem we have is that if we were to get an offer of say $1.25 I reckon there would be plenty who'd say yes to that given the sentiment over the past 24 or so months............as they say "a bird in the hand"

It would be short sighted for mine, but we live in a world where most cant see past their noses. Reality is if you weren't one of the first movers, or tricky enough to trade in and out etc. then this stock from post ground floor prices was always likely going to be a 5 or 10 year stock, it seems to be playing out that way save being taken over, which I would personally hate to see happen.

On the other hand does the holdings that Gangfeng, Great Wall and the 8% or so that CATL will have protect us a little ? I would have thought it would ?

There would also be some significant retail holders who might vote against such a move I'd of thought...unless the price was really blue sky stuff, at the end of the day everything is for sale at the right price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.