POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Guys hate to be a party pooper but, I can't see anything than...

1. 735 Posts.
    Guys hate to be a party pooper but, I can't see anything than unbelievable drill results will give this a leg up after the TH is lifted. My reason for this is that most other nickel companies trading and in production have market caps not much more than Poseidon's ie Mirabella, Panoramic and Mincor. They all seem to be having a hard time showing that there is money to be made with their operations when the nickel price is this low.
    Can Poseidon make money with their supposed lower operating costs when the other producers find it hard to achieve?
    Maybe.
    Will the nickel price be much stronger in a year or two?
    Maybe.
    These questions will be answered of course but I'm not sure if the resource up at Windarra is something to hang your hat on like Sirius' and in turn propel the shareprice skyward.

Don't get me wrong I would be ecstatic for Twig to pull some surprise tomorrow and we see a strong rebound in the shareprice to the levels seen in the last run up, but for me I doubt that will happen.

I like all frustrated holders of this stock can only hope that there is a surprise come tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.