CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Can QBL be Diamond Rose Take 2?, page-20

1. 93 Posts.
    from proactive investors

Pnina Feldman was also the first woman ever in Australia to publicly list a mining company.

This company was known as Diamond Rose, and it took Mrs Feldman into the BRW top 200 rich list in the first year of listing.

Diamond Rose soon acquired the Guanaco Gold mine in Chile from Kinross Gold Corp, and was then taken over by a South American group of investors now known as Austral Gold (ASX:AGD) Pnina then founded Australian Gold Investments which became QBL after the acquisition of bauxite assets in North Queensland.

She is also chairperson of unlisted Plateau Bauxite, so she obviously knows her way around a bauxite mine.

She has successfully negotiated numerous joint ventures with major companies including BHP Billiton and De Beers, which is a powerful cartel that dominates the diamond mining, diamond trading and diamond manufacturing sectors.

Pnina is the sort of mining heavyweight you would expect to see at a billion dollar conglomerate.

Instead, she has chosen to remain with QBL – because there is nothing more satisfying than growing a microcap mineral explorer into a mid-tier producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.