CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Can QBL be Diamond Rose Take 2?, page-2

1. 9,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    This is an oustanding opportunity that may very well produce inter-generational wealth. Please research my 750 plus posts on QBL prior to the ignition button being pressed and if anyone believes anything then they will belong and be strong. I am a QBL fanatic and l am loud and proud.

When the ignition button was first pressed on FMG it went 50 times in a matter of weeks - the sellers and doomsday merchants tried to put a lid on it, squash it and kill off the 3500 times multiplier - but they were totally ineffectual. The rest of that story is a part of ASX folklore.

Mark my words - and this is coming from the only shareholder to buy on market at .006 and from the same person who is a self confessed QBL addict - the monumental mega boom has been initiated and the this baby Fortescue is growing at an exponential rate.

Watch for the options being exercised at 3 cents and 5 cents. Once these are part of the main script then you know the big institutions have given QBL the tick of approval. The ASX 200 is on the horizon and that is not that far away. The Diamond Rose article gives a very good indication of the quantities involved and will result in a quantum change in the share price.

Good luck to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.