RCR 4.76% 11.0¢ rincon resources limited

Can RCR survive Administators and remain viable?, page-3

1. 13 Posts.
    Thanks Lairy, well said mate. I appreciate your insights and experience. I agree "nobody on the ground benefits. Not the clients (billion dollar order book), not RCR management, not RCR shareholders, but particularly - and we must not forget them, not the actual workers - RCR staff. We lose money, they lose their jobs, and possibly much more.

That is exactly my point - For example; In the Banking RC (Royal Commission) where the Banks applied strict credit conditions in the foreclosure of farms, the harshness of these decisions and the understanding of the nature of the farming industry by lenders was called into question.  Like the Agriculture and Mining sector Infrastructure businesses like RCR with a few good contracts can rise from the ashes. Australia is going to experience massive population growth in the next 30 years. When our federal politicians stop the revolving door this growth will need to be serviced by policy at all government levels focusing on Infrastructure support. (I hope at todays Creditors meeting that this is consdiered when discussing the future potential for a surviving RCR)

(Yes I am a holder of RCR and have been for almost 5 years. However, this is not just me complaining. I am concerned that the view at the creditors meeting will degenerate into a case of the lowest common denominator of WIIFM. ( i.e. Who gets what, which is the big fear on everyones mind ATM) I would like to know that someone is going to fight for the best interests of shareholders, the workers in the company, the contractors  and all parties involved. This requires that it is highlighted at the Creditors meeting that the best outcome for everyone is for RCR to survive. It has way too much experience to be wasted by a few years of trouble with an emerging Solar industry.

Consider this

RCR Tomlinson was founded in 1898 and is one of Australia’s most well-established construction companies, with government and private sector clients including Transport for NSW, Metro Trains Melbourne, the Water Corporation of WA, Sydney Water, and Pilbara Minerals.

If you agree, Please show/share your support for this view. 

The meeting is being held at midday today in most Capital cities.

http://www.mcgrathnicol.com/app/uploads/0.-Initial-information-for-creditors-3.pdf

Respectfully 

MGd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $31.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $394.7K 3.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 178160 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 214610 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.