CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

The way that I understand thesheik's post is that the basis for...

1. 2 Posts.
    The way that I understand thesheik's post is that the basis for a lawsuit is the misinformation/lies that SAG have given shareholders in order to have their own representatives put on the board. If some of the information that was given out by SAG was misleading or could be seen as being slanderous to the people involved then a lawsuit is a viable option, against those people who contacted the shareholders.

The other thing that I've noticed from reading posts is that many shareholders had an issue with the communication of the previous board, however there has been no direct communication to shareholders from the current board since December 13 2011. This is in spite of the fact that many shareholders have posted on this forum that they would like to know what's happening now, especially since NN decided not to exercise their option to license XToll.  Considering it has now been more than a month since the announcement about XToll, one would have expected a board that was happy to communicate with shareholders to have released an announcement about where they plan to go now. This lack of communication could start raising questions in shareholders minds about whether this new board is any different in communicating with shareholders than the old board was perceived to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.