Mika , I really hope we can win ..but Im certainly not confident...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Mika , I really hope we can win ..but Im certainly not confident ( thats probably a good thing ) . My seaon was thrown into turmoil with that quite incredible first half of the season .

Winning the tipping award , collecting my trophy , shaking hands with Dennis C , I had a bit of a bad feeling that something was going to Stuff , my grand final dream ..It was the Friday ( midday ) I checked into the 4.5 star room I had won , then went and met some mates in the City , ending a little tipsy ..bed early , bcoz had to be up at 5 am ..I thought no , this is going too well . Went to the breakfast ..back for drinks ..off to the game .

Ended up straining my vocal cords badly , get a bad Flu ( had not had for many years ) and ended up in hospital on a Drip !! ..Can I get more injured than that ? It was a horror week , couldnt talk , felt s*^t ..and we still didnt have the flag , I went in '97 but recovered okey ..

Just cant do the emotional commitment thing again , think I felt better when my first wife left me 16 years ago ..

This is an incredibly long answer to a simple question ..But how many times , with few opportunities can we Saints people feel the pain ??? ..Even my kids knew .. Just let him get over it " How is your health Dad ? "

They let me ..bring up the grand final , then they listened . Do I want this pain again ? ..maybe its better to finish 4th .

Sob ..Sob ..Sob .... lol ... Oh well , we made it right ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.