SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

can sdl post production reach $15 with cameroo, page-2

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, by increasing SDL's annual production, profit, EPS.

Only way it can do that is to increase its DSO Hematite Resource to over 1.2-1.4Billion TOnnes with ave Fe60-62%

This way, they could increase production to 100-140mtpa and they would still have 10 years minimum production.

The DSO Hematitie iron ore is there in their tenement. Only question is how long would it take to keep drilling to increase their JORC Compliant resource to 1.2B TOnnes and the additional capital required to increase the infrastructure to ship all this extra iron ore.

I suppose it will take 4 or 5 years once production commences for SDL to get to this level of production. A lot of work and $$ required to get to $15!

Ha, just thought of one other way with 35-50mtpa production...............iron ore price to spike to $250-300 per tonne before increase demand and supply restrictions.....

Anything is possible this day and age.......

I still remember my Uni lecturer 10 yrs ago saying Western Countries never print money, only 3rd world countries do that sort of thing........someone needs to tell Mr Bernanke!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.