SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I share the same sentiment with you sohei. I have been buying...

1. 104 Posts.
    I share the same sentiment with you sohei. I have been buying since pre-AGM but after reading the announcement on Monday and listening to the webcast I decided to sell out at a massive loss. I am not sure if you have listened to it but they could not even answer if they would be cash flow positive in the second half! The risk is too great at this stage and it is more prudent IMO to sell. I can't see any positive catalysts in the near future and even if they come out with the banks support in April I don't think we will get a better picture of things until the full years results. Like you said we can always buy in again in the future when the risk is lower.

I hope that SGH can pull through this, not only for the loyal ones still holding, but also for the thousands of employees whose lives would be drastically affected. A lot of people aren't amiable towards lawyers but I believe that their "no win, no fee" guarantee has helped many people in unjust situations who would otherwise not been able to afford legal representation.

I have been following your posts over the past few months and you seem like a very genuine person. All the best with your future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.