SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Thanks Great, great analysis. My guess is opex cuts will...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Thanks Great, great analysis. My guess is opex cuts will definitely happen, it should be one of many things that will be presented to banking syndicat in April. hopefully egos are put aside in sgh and a leaner more agile sgh will be achieved.
    Share holders have been let down by lack of leadership and PR.
    If Grech was leaving he would have done it with the last result, I suspect with his resignation attempt and ego beaten up he now will go along with advisers and sensible recomedations.
    With management and staff holding so many shares we will see extreme measures taken before any VA or insolvency,
    Hopefully speed up on cash recovery in WIP and NIHL in this second half is going to give relief to debt and cash burn, along with restructure will give 2017 a better result.
    I'm im not selling my shares, I'm still holding long term as I do believe there will be a path way through this.
    All your recomedations grant, I think will be the view of many advisors currently working in sgh.
    To other long term holders, try and stay positive that the outcome from banking syndicat be beneficial to the share price. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.