GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

richyoung,I wasn't going to mention some of the points you made...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    richyoung,

I wasn't going to mention some of the points you made but, I have been told the same. Matter of fact I was told a little more than that.

I was told that KZL said that if they didn't get Maitland they would not have processed our ore. That is blackmail my friend and I am sure that the ACCC would like to have a go at that.

Here we are playing a poker game my friend and, if the Managements hasn't got the guts to stand up to KZL and call their bluff, they shouldn't be there.

After all, They are supposed to look after all of the shareholder, not just one of them and disadvantage the others.

What it boils down to is, (and we have to remember that), that KZL wants Maitland badly, hence why they bought all the shares in GGY, to make sure that no one else will have a go at it. NO IFS AND BUTTS. THEY WANT IT, BECAUSE, IMHO, THEY KNOW WHAT THERE IS THERE.

It was stated before that Managements of both players here are friends.

If they didn't wanted it, they would not have bought into GGY. Their Management is not silly my friend. Would have they wasted all the money to buy into GGY plus another $6 millions here now, if it wasn't any good ?? Think about it.

So, do you think that if they didn't get it, they would dump their GGY holdings??

No way in the wide world they would, because, they know what they would loose, if they did.

Someone else my jump straight into their shoes lol.

If you want to be in the game, you have to have nerves of steel my friends. Therefore, call their bluff. I WOULD.

And, another tging to think about it, once it is sold, WE WILL NEVER, EVER KNOW, NOR FIND OUT IN ANY WAY OR FORM, HOW GOOD THE DEPOSIT WAS. KZL WILL NOT BE TELLING US ANYTHING.

And, as far as the royalties of $5.00 per tonne over and above the 1 mill tonnes, what security have we got that KZL is going to mine anything over and above that amount??
    NIL, ZERO, NADA, NOTHING !!

For what we know, they can sit on the damn thing (Maitland that is), for ever and a day, and we will get nothing, until they are ready to do so. And, there is no mention at all of being otherwise.

It could be in the next century for all we know. So, we cannot count our chickens until they are hatched.

Good luck to us all.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.