CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Can small stocks deliver big returns?, page-18

1. 1,840 Posts.
    Why are we assuming no CR when the $3m has just been raised? This is just stupid but I will answer as best as I can.

The company would've continued for at least another quarter, most likely until July/August without another CR - that is 3 months before when I expected the next one, as I stated, $1.1m in the companies coffers would have got us there but however the $3m raise has come all of a sudden ..

I am suggesting that a lot, if not all of the $3m raised is for BCC because IMO the fact they have chosen to raise A) the maximum possible at this point in time after the EGM and B) have done it straight after discussions with BCC overseas and having attended different Cannabis expos according to one of there FB pages. As previously stated and I don't want to sound like a broken record but that $1.1m would have lasted AT LEAST 2-3 months for the stages they are at with there other projects.

Why would they not go overseas to deal with BCC when they originally did in 2015?? Your suggesting they should send this brand new face, our director of CCL, to deal with BCC on his own when he in fact had nothing to do with the original deal in 2015?

Give me a break - that is ridiculous. If you are the director of the company, you would want to be over there dealing with them yourself ALONG with the director of your subsidiary - crazy how you can think otherwise is a valid option.

Time will fell whose laughing and whose crying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.