BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Oh I see, market cap is just a valuation worked out by the...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Oh I see, market cap is just a valuation worked out by the amount of shares, so does this mean beacons have far too many shares on offer then ? is the amount of shares on offer holding the price increase back ?
    Beacons originally floated way back at 20 cents, i brought in at 43cents (my av buy price is much lower now tho) and with every capital raising over the years has added more and more shares on offer plus all the oppies that look certain to be exercised, is it fair for me to assume this will just dilute the share value more, hence the much lower share price and its unlikely to get above where it is until a massive consolidation happens ??
    even though there are a lot of shares out there surely a gold producer should be worth more tham 4 cents tho, what else other than the amount of shares could hold it back, or is that it ??
    Sorry mate, I really arn't good at this stuff, only got into Beacons by chance. Yes I acknowledge i need an education, this is one way of understanding, Appreciate your comments, no prob good or bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $11.88K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 834106 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1028635 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.