AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

can somebody help me? , page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    And this is where the strike or exit price is a guide roger.The company is confident enough to put a strike price of 6 cents on these options.In other words by March 2005 they think that they should be worth at least 6 cents,currently 15 times the value of the options.But DONT use this as the only guide.The general intentions/direction,financial position and reputation of the company should all have a bearing as to whether or not your prepared to risk your hard earned on it.

One positive is you dont have to risk too much of that hard earned to make a good gain.Commonly know as having a good upside relative to the risk involved.

As cromag says with spec companies its in the lap of the Gods as to where the price actually ends up when the exit date comes around.However it would be well worth a good read of Zyl announcements and a perousal of the Department of Defense website.I think Ive posted most of the pertinent stuff in the last couple of days but have a squiz through the zyl forum posts from a while back as well.Just be careful of what some HC posters say.Many are daytraders with the intentions of making quick buys/sells and will play the unintiated like a violin.Take note of when things are posted.Is it during the days trading or at times when you have the time to digest the info and then make a decision.

And above all watch the markets behaviour in regards to the stock.This is the ultimate bellweather.Its what people are prepared to cough up for it and how much.In Zyl case the volumes passing through have been fairly impressive as of late and theyve been prepared to go higher to get those higher volumes they want on occassion.

Good luck if you do get some.

Ive got all parts of myself crossed as Ive got a bit of a bundle of the little suckers and hoping for at least that strike in a year or so.Hopefully sooner.

Cheers d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $71.06K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1573079 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 251645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.