BPT 0.00% $1.28 beach energy limited

can someone calculate how much we are worth?, page-5

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree. Look at the line up for between $1.12 to $1.14. Lots of interest there.

Cracking the massive sellers line at $1.15 is just a matter of moments.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/nsw-renewable-schemes-face-axe-20110901-1joa3.html

Also, I have MEL and the above article seems show how the dynamics of NSW Gas industry and market is going to change which the likelihood of a carbon policy and tax.

The transition from power distributors using the composition of gas-fired generations than coal is going to increase. Any deficit in domestic NSW gas supplies will require interstate gas imports, so the article mentions the Cooper Basin. If Santos is too busy using the SACB JV gas for Gladstone, who is the next biggest supply? BPT.

QUOTE:
    "Gas-fired power generation in NSW is forecast to triple over the next two decades with around 7000 megawatts of new peaking gas generation, 700 megawatts of new baseload gas generation and 400 megawatts of renewable generation to come on line, he said.

This will occur as gas supplies from both the Cooper Basin and Bass Strait are in decline. ''It is prudent NSW develop a gas industry to support its needs locally - both for energy generation - and for household use,'' Mr Hartcher said."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $6.419M 5.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 42322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.