TVN 3.77% 5.1¢ tivan limited

CAN SOMEONE CALL THE NTEPA, page-24

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    But honestly, are you really surprised that TNG is also affected by the current situation? Did you think that the world is going down the drain and the officials in Australia's ministries keep checking documents and so on and so on?
    Unfortunately this is a scenario that nobody really likes and we might pay dearly for it by increasing dilution. Because once again we are running out of time, no matter whether the board will get a salary cut or not.
    Unfortunately, I have already been through this with TNG, keyword Manbarrum. Before the financial crisis a multi-billion project and then sold it for a few dollars. I hope that I will be spared this time. I really hope that this share will go towards 0,50A$ some day and I will get away with a bad black eye.
    The crisis just now is not without consequences in terms of financing for the project. KfW has a real lump of money here in Germany, tens of billions are being pumped into the companies, and bridging loans are still necessary. Will the bank still have the money sitting so loosely and give it away at good conditions?It remains to be hoped, but I would not hope for a quick economic recovery at this point. I think 2020 will be a disaster for most industries with a huge increase in unemployment. That in turn will pull consumption down. None of this is funny.
    Everybody stay well, so that we can toast virtually ANYTHING to a successful TNG. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.