IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Your one to it!I was also trawling through other company...

1. 88 Posts.
    Your one to it!

I was also trawling through other company presentations to get a broader picture of what's out there and coming up. I got the hint from the Ocean Equities report then went looking. I found a good presentation (Mines & Money 23 marh 2011)in Fortescue web site that looked at the current and future drivers for iron ore and found a similar article. I think it's great to engage in these forums even with their high degree of guesswork particulary with IOH and the management style of only stating facts. Looking farther afield is good brain food and keeps us on the rails, so to speak.

Given Fosters underwriting of this stock and potential to pick up a significant number of shares I had another good read of their latest report. They mention Fortesque and Aquila as being well positioned for working with IOH re rail and port solutions but a betting man would have to see Rio sitting so close to both resources as coming to the table before any deal were done benefiting from the quick to market ore and defending their teritory. IOH also talk of "ongoing discussions with Rio" and in fact every report talks of them. Then very article referes to "creating competitive tension" and 2011 being a great year for IOH and us.

Bloody confusing eh?

I just wish they would come out and say something!

Preferably positive and preferably this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.