IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

SWGood news between now and 10th would see holders signing their...

1. 88 Posts.
    SW
    Good news between now and 10th would see holders signing their cheques or hitting the transfer on their Bpay accounts. No news and lets all be honest here, no news when it comes to stock trading is not good news, would see many holders letting their rights fall to the underwriter.

So does or did the underwriter have the inside running on this stock and any undisclosed events/news in the pipe or not.

Are they happy to collect any additional stocks based on the present value, and if they collect a larger than needed fist full will they try to get rid of them asap after the raising.

Remember Fosters forcast news for April on Buckland Hills
    Scoping study, Preliminary financial parameters released April 2011. They were predicting regular news flows, a transformational year for IOH (us as well), port and rail solutions will become apparent!

I recently said I thought it was a good CR from a technical and fair to all perspective. I also believe the management of it from a marketing perspective is rubbish.

maintaining share holder wealth is a great way to keep them happy and interseted. Less errors/removal of information and a littel positive news given the trumpeting of IOH by extrenal parties and this would have been a great CR, sadly this has not happened.
    Do I sound dissapointed?

I'll give them 6 days to prove me wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.